SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions: Check Up

I’ve decided that this year I am going to check up on my New Years Resolutions at the beginning of every month to remind myself what I want to work towards and see if I am making any progress. So here we go!

1. Run a 5k. – I am still doing the c25k program. While I’m still on week 3, I’m building endurance and will hopefully be able to run a 5k by the end of the year.

2. Be a better wife. – I’m trying- but I could still improve! I think I need to be more specific in this goal. What am I going to do to be a better wife? I should try to do something special every day.

3. Continue to become healthier- I am still on track and losing weight. I’d say that I’m still working on this.

4. Get debt under control- We are doing very well in this aspect. We have our spending under control and it’s really working out for us so far.

5. Weigh less on January 1st 2011, than I do on January 1st 2010!- Well, I weigh less February 1st than I did on January 1st- On the right track!

7 comments :

  1. Sounds like you have set out good goals, am pleased to read it was not all about weight loss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea to check in on your resolutions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Sounds like you are right on track.
    I agree you should set some specific goals as well - it's easier to track when they are very specific, rather than generalized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for weighing less! I really do love the idea of a monthly resolution check in.

    I hope you're feeling 100% better soon Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you are well on your way. I love that you are prioritizing your marriage too. It doesn't take a lot to do something special for your husband. I know my husband is grateful for a cup of hot coffee or a back rub, two things that aren't much of an effort, but small gestures are always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right on track! Good for you. Hey, you're going to be my accountability partner for the Shred. LOL Yeah, I signed you up for that. ;-) Every single day? No days off at all? I'm supposed to go out of town one weekend so I might not do it every day.

    So how was day 1? I'll post my pain saga tomorrow. LOL

    You're doing great. And those are terrific goals. Looks very similar to my own list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean to do the same thing - some of mine have fallen by the wayside, others never got a good start yet. :-P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...