SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Official Weigh In Day

I gained 1.6 lbs today. I’m pretty depressed about that. I thought that all of my hard work with working out would help me out. I earned 38 AP’s after all! But ultimately, I kind of screwed up my eating over the weekend when I was at home. I tracked everything, but I did go into my AP’s and that’s not a good thing to do. So I know what I need to do and I’m going to do it this week. I’m just sad that I’m set back again and it’s going to take me even LONGER to meet this 50 lb. goal. As long as I get there, that’s all that matters.

Hubby did the 30 Day Shred w/ me yesterday. He thought it was a really tough workout. It helps to have someone workout with me. I’m getting a little weary of the workout. I’m sore in all the same places that have the most impact. I think I’m getting a little bored with the moves. I’m tired. I want a rest day.

But there’s no stopping. I really want to meet my goal by doing the 30 Day Shred for 30 days in a row. I think I’m going to attempt level 2 tomorrow. Level 1 is still hard for me, but I’m thinking some new moves will help me out a bit. I completed day 10 today, so I figure I can do each level for 10 days and then I’ll be done. If level 2 seems like too much for me tomorrow, I’ll go back to level 1.

Today is beautiful and sunny. I have missed the sunshine so much. It just puts me in an overall better mood. We’re half way through the week!!!

9 comments :

  1. You are probably building some muscle with the Shred too. Give your body time to adjust. It's a super tough workout. I think you'll like the change by trying level 2. It's not as bad as you may think. Level 3 is a different story! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we have been having the same week; I didn't make wise eating choices this week. I gained a little. My hubby did the 30 Day Shred with me today. It wore him out, but I am glad he did it with me. It motivates me more to have a partner. He was glad to know another make was doing the Shred!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate gaining when I've done everything as well....have no suggestions as my situation is has caught me totally off guard.

    I also love the sunshine - still lots of snow going on here, but in 9 days time I'm heading to sun and summer...cant wait..but will miss my things at home..my comforts as on holiday I live out of a suitcase and thats no fun at my age I promise.
    Also have no transport....ahhhhhhhhh so stuck where ever I am...but I do get to run outdoors again....as no gym membership.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its ok dont feel down. As most of them would say, last few pounds are the hardest to lose!

    I am still doing level 1, I'll move to level 2 next week. Tell me how it feels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is okay that level 1 is still hard, you just keep working hard and you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Dory from Finding Nemo would say....

    JUST KEEP SWIMMING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there! You will probably have a big loss next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. bummer on the gain...but hang in there & stick with it!!!

    i did the shred on tuesday and my muscles are SUPER sore!! pri gonna do it 2nite too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, so here's my opinion / advice: Upping your workout intensity will cause your muscles to retain water as they repair. Water retention = a higher number on the scale. If you're tracking your food and working out, don't let the scale throw you off. Eventually your muscles will get used to your workouts and you'll see the number on the scale go down.

    That being said - even Jillian says you need to take at least one day off each week from exercise. You are going to burn out, woman! There's nothing wrong with taking one rest day to let your body rest, and keep you from getting overworked. I know you have a goal to meet - but I really think a rest day is important. That's just me, though!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...