SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weigh In Day

This morning I weighed in at 239! That’s a 1.8 lb loss for the week!! That also puts me at 49 lbs. lost. 1 more lb to go to reach 50 lbs!! I was really happy to see 239 on the scale. The scale hasn’t moved all week and suddenly on weigh in day I drop 1.8 lbs! That’s amazing and I was so happy!

I am going to try really hard this week to be on points. I know that I can do it with a little effort.

For breakfast this morning I decided to try something different. I wanted something that would feel good on my throat. So I took 1 cup of light vanilla yogurt and cut up a banana and 1/2 cup of strawberries and added that to the yogurt. I also added 1/4 cup of cheerios for some crunch. It was delicious! I have never in my life had yogurt for breakfast. I was surprised that it kept me just as full as my oatmeal does. I’m going to have to try some more combinations with yogurt.

I’m so happy to be 1/2 way through the week. It’s really cold here today. It was in the negatives this morning and it said 11 degrees in my car on the way home. With the wind it’s much colder though! Brr! But at least the sun is shining and it’s forecasted to shine at least through Sunday! :) Yay!

I have been really sore since starting level 3 of the Shred on Sunday. But today I am feeling less sore. It seems like at every level change I have had different sore muscles and eventually the soreness goes away. But I have been sleeping in (until 5 am if you can call that sleeping in) and doing my workouts when I get home. It’s nice to have a little variety in the times. So I still need to do the Shred this afternoon. My legs are feeling so much more firm! They’re still fat, but I can feel them getting more toned and less flabby, if you will. :) Yay for NSV’s too!

9 comments :

  1. Yay! It feels great to reach milestones and you are SO close! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super awesome, lady! Way to go! High five! Send some of that scale mojo over here please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY for the loss!! I knew it :)

    your breakfast sounds like a YUM-O combo!! Might have to try that out sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good going! Level 3 sounds like hell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you!! Wow - congratulations. You are doing great. That 50 pound mark is right there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay yay yay! I was just so in the mood to see someone had a loss to report :-) 50 pounds was a big deal for me - I look forward to celebrating with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go on such a big loss! I can't wait to celebrate your 50 pound loss :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the 1.8 loss - so close to the 50 lb mark!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...