SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 4: 30 Day Shred

I had to go to bed 2 hours later last night and that really played a toll on me! It was hard to drag myself out of bed at 4:30 this morning. But I did it.

I was a little tired and so didn’t feel like working as hard today. But I still burned more calories than yesterday. I noticed that my knees and ankles are slightly sore today. I should probably be wearing shoes when I do this workout. My living room is carpeted and I like working out in my socks!

We are going home to my parents this weekend and I DO NOT want to forget my DVD!

People have started commenting more about me looking smaller. It makes me feel so good. I always feel like I’m the fattest one everywhere. But I just realized today that I weigh less than my co-worker and I’ve always thought she’s gorgeous. It’s weird to think of! I wonder if I’ll always feel like I’m 300 lbs?

I feel like lately my clothes have been fitting looser. I just bought a couple new skirts sometime in November or so and they are getting large on me already. One of them was snug when I bought it! I’ll be interested to see what my measurements are when I reach my 50 lb. goal.

10 comments :

  1. Clothes fitting looser is always a good sign. A really good sign!

    As far as feeling like 300 lbs despite losing weight... that's tricky. I think we get used to thinking of ourselves in a certain way, and changing that takes longer than losing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on working out even though you were really tired
    i give ya props
    and baggy clothes are always good
    keep it up your doign amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is GREAT that you still got up and did it. I wish I had it in me to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's dedication!! I'm so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when the clothes feel looser! I hate spending the money on new clothes, but I love the loose clothes! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo!!! You are doing so awesome. Girl, wear shoes when you do this workout. I've done it without shoes because I prefer to live life barefooted but shoes make a difference.

    I did something stupid today. I tried level 3. I won't be doing that again for a while.

    Put a BIG note on your bag: Do NOT forget Shred DVD!!!!!! :)

    Congrats on your success. Doesn't it feel good to shrink?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on how well you are doing. And YAY to the loose clothes and the compliments. It took me a long time before I didn't feel like the biggest person in the room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good comments like that can be SO motivating. That 30 shred is really hard. I did it once and gave up about halfway through it. Awesome job on keeping it up girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you workout without shoes you crazy girl!!! :p

    And how exciting to be noticing those changes AND other noitcing. I think that made me want to work harder when I got comments from others!! Keep it up and you'll be to your 50lb goal in no time!!

    REMINDER: Don't forget your DVD this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it exciting when you can fit into something that was too small before? You can always take the skirts to the dry cleaners and have them take in the waists.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...