SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Level 3: 30 Day Shred

I completed my 10 days of level 1 and level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. Inevitably, it was time for level 3.

I was a little scared going into it, not really knowing what to expect. My hubby joined me for my first day of level 3 on Sunday.

There are some difficult moves on this level. There are a few that I still have to do the modified versions of. I just don’t have the strength to do a full pushup yet, no matter how many times I’ve tried! I know I will get there someday.

Overall, it’s another fun workout but it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I almost feel like I am getting a better workout at levels 1 and 2, but maybe it’s because of some of the modifications I am making on level 3.

As of Wednesday, I have exactly one week left of this! There’s no way I will fail now!

I’m trying to think of a new challenge for March. I want to continue to up my workouts, but not necessarily workout every single day. I get sore and I know my body needs time to rest. Any suggestions for me?

6 comments :

  1. Way to go on your shred!!!! Have you tried cycling? Yoga? Pilates? Run/ Walk? Those are always good workouts. I think you are right, your body does need time to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go shredding is soooo hard
    you could try doing 1 or 2 at a time
    or get a biggest loser workout and start with level one on there and then up it to 1 and 2
    they have 3 level ones as well
    im so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! You are totally rockin' the 30 day shred!!! Very proud of you for stickin' w/it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you that you are nearly done and already planning for your next phase.

    I find that two days off per week works well for me. I work out intensely on the other five days, but I find that I need that rest and my body responds well to it. You should have no problem taking a day or two off each week. Everyone is different so you may need to experiment with how much intensity vs. rest you need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally awesome! The level 3 about killed me. LOL

    Maybe you can try some hard core workouts like P90X?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I am so impressed whenever I see someone getting close to completing The Shred!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...