SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday: Day 13

This morning we slept in until 7:00. That used to be early for me, but now it’s sleeping in! Weird how that changes, huh?

We’re running low on groceries, so this morning we whipped up some pancakes with pancake mix. They were so good. I had sugar free syrup on mine and also 1 cup of fresh strawberries. It was a great breakfast.

I decided it was now or never with my 30 Day Shred today, so I got right to it. I burned 237 calories today, I wasn’t as tired and I was able to work harder. I felt so motivated while doing it that I decided to go right into my c25k workout. I felt a little crazy doing it because it never would have been possible for me to do two hard workouts in one day in the past. But I knew I could do it if I just tried. Like Jillian always say, you have to push yourself if you want to see results. I AM capable of so much more. I pushed myself and burned 268 more calories. I even ran the running sections at 5 mph. That’s 505 calories burned today! I am still amazed at how far I have come.

We were planning on going out for Japanese for lunch today as our Valentine’s Day date. But because of extra costs to fix my car, we decided we better wait a week or two and go out for a nice meal then. So for lunch we went to Hy-Vee (grocery store) that has a deli, salad bar, kitchen, Chinese, and Italian food. I got the salad bar and enjoyed every bite of it. Wow, I didn’t know their salad bar was so good! Everything was so fresh. I even had some juicy pineapple. We’ll definitely be going there again.

After that, we got some groceries for the week and then headed home. I was exhausted by the time we got home! I guess that workout really did wear me out!

So now it’s just time to relax and spend the rest of the evening together. Looking forward to Valentine’s Day tomorrow!!

4 comments :

  1. As someone who has gone straight from Shred to C25K, I know how hard that is. Good job!!! That's tough! You HAVE come a long way. :)

    Happy Valentine's Day. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very true...
    Bob Harper has a challenge this week on is site...TRAIN FOR AN EXTRA 20 MINS EVERYDAY THIS WEEK...so I'm in as well...that could add up to be a lot of calories.

    Hope you having a great Valentines. We going out to the Italian for dinner later, so have been watching my points/calories all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl. I hope you have a fantastic day!

    Hyvee? That sounds local.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 am is not sleeping in.

    Hope you have a great Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...