SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day and Weekly 5

Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite Holidays! I love any excuse to buy gifts for my hubby and tell him how much I love him. I also love being spoiled by him! ;)

Valentines2010 002

Valentines2010 006

Thanks hunnie!! I love you so much! Happy Valentine’s Day!

On to the Weekly 5:

  1. 30 Day Shred every day- I accomplished this. I moved on to level 2!
  2. C25K 3 times – This was a struggle for me, but in the end I found the motivation to do this all 3 days! I’m really proud of myself for this one.
  3. Cook a healthy recipe and do a post on it – While I am cooking healthily, I have not taken the time to take pictures and do a post, but I really want to do this eventually!
  4. Find one thing every day to be thankful for. – I did this and found so many things to be thankful for.
  5. Give hubby a 10 minute massage. – I told him that I would give him a 10 minute massage, he asked me to give him a 5 minute massage and save the other one for another day. He hasn’t asked for the other one yet! :)

This week I would like to accomplish:

  1. 30 Day Shred everyday
  2. C25K 3 times
  3. Paint my toenails- Yep, they need it again and I won’t take the time to do it unless I make it a goal.
  4. Check out the Organic grocery store I found that’s near my campus.
  5. Try to stay positive at work. As much as I hate it, I have to work there for the time being. I need to find a way to make it a more positive experience. Stress isn’t good for anyone.

Have a wonderful week, everyone!

5 comments :

  1. What a great guy! I love your goals for this coming week. Have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy val's day! what a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pink roses!!!

    great job on your goals. you will have to let me know what you think of the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, glad you had a great V-day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...