SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2nd Weigh in at Work

I stepped on the work scale and it said that I had lost 5.8 lbs. LOL What a joke! This morning my scale at home showed I had lost 2 lbs from last week, which is much more accurate. 5.8 lbs…I didn’t even lose that much the first week I dieted! But, either way, that puts me at 2.3% lost and that’s pretty darn good! This is a competition!! Who cares if the scale is wrong! ;)

But tomorrow is my real weigh in. So we’ll see how that goes. Hopefully good! Today was a good number, but I’m assuming I’ll gain some for tomorrow. Wish me luck!

By the way, I completed day 2 of the 30 Day Shred. Feeling good. Not too sore…but we’ll see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow! :) I’m going to stay on level 1 for these 30 days. Then I’ll have the opportunity to do this with each level. I’ve actually never done any other levels yet. I’m trying not to go too far into the moves so that I can endure the 30 days.

7 comments :

  1. Wow, now that is a scale I could grow to love! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats a scale i would love to haev lol

    i agree do what you can with the 30 day shred dont burn yourself out to quickly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done the Shred but I hear it gets pretty intense. I think it's smart that you are planning to take it slow. The downside of DVD workouts is that not everyone is at the same level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that scale!! LOL Still, that's a decent loss by your home scale's numbers. I'd be thrilled with that!

    I did level 2 of the Shred. I was sore from level 1 and was hoping level 2 would work a different set of muscles. I want to vary my workouts.

    My plan, if you care to know, is to do level 1, then level 2, then back to level 1, then level 3, then back to level 1, repeat. There are modifications in level 2 to make them more doable.

    I'm pretty sore.

    You're doing awesome! Working out and losing weight and eating right! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to see what tomorrow holds for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! Congrats on the big loss on the work scale! You're so going to win this thing.

    Good luck with tomorrow's weigh in!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...