SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Weigh in At Work

I weighed in at work today and gained 3.2 lbs. Being that last week it said I had a 6 lb. loss, I’m still ok and still losing. I’m thinking I’m probably going to have a gain for tomorrow also. But I’ll keep on going.

This morning hubby’s work canceled, so he took me to work. I always hate having to go to work when he doesn’t have to. The winds were going to pick up, so we planned on him picking me up at 11:30 to make sure we were home safe before we had blizzard conditions. My company cares more for money than they do for the safety of their employees so I always have to make these decisions myself, with safety in mind. But I always have to feel guilty. At least I went in, that’s more than I can say for some people. I have a long drive on an open road, so it’s always a little different for me.

I decided not to do the 30 day shred this morning. I was still sore from my run yesterday. So hubby said that he will do the workout with me today. Looking forward to that this afternoon! My body doesn’t feel as sore now.

So now I just need to do laundry, clean the house, and do some homework. I’m not sure what the morning will bring because we’re supposed to have high winds tonight too. I’m ready for spring!!

5 comments :

  1. I am ready for spring too! We do not have blizzards here though. I am just a baby in the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you and we don't even get snow. Just scads of rain. Spring will not be here soon enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the storm is less than they're calling for!! Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the storm isn't too bad.

    I think I'm going to do the Shred on the days that I don't do C25K. It's just a bit much to put my body through as the runs get tougher and tougher. I'm starting to feel it in my shins and ankles. Don't want any injuries!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also need to do some housework and ironing today...gym?? not sure when as snowing and I dont feel like fighting it this morning...
    I too gained....horrible!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...