SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sunshine Award

Thanks to Kelly for giving me the Sunshine Award:

sunshineblogaward-1_thumb

Now I’m supposed to pass this on to twelve bloggers who bring sunshine into my life. There are so many of them, but here are a few:

  1. Tj’s Test Kitchen
  2. The Next Biggest Loser
  3. Becca’s Journey
  4. A Merry Life
  5. For Real This Time
  6. Bigger Than My Body
  7. Endurance Isn’t Only Physical
  8. My Road to Weight Loss
  9. Weight Loss Mama
  10. Gina’s Weight Watcher Recipes
  11. All The Weigh
  12. Watch My Butt Shrink

These are just a few of the blogs I read. I love all of the ones on my blog roll, these are just a few I picked to give them a little “publicity.”  :) I try to change up the blogs a bit on these awards. 

I now have a full fledged cold. You would think with how healthy I have become that I wouldn’t get sick so often. In the fall I had a terrible cold or whatever it was that lasted 3 months, in December I had the stomach flu, and now in February another cold. I’m praying that this one only lasts as long as colds are supposed to! I came home from work yesterday instead of going to school. I just rested all day and it felt great. I MADE myself do the 30 Day Shred yesterday…it was really difficult as I couldn’t breathe, but I gave myself some slack and at least did it. I am so excited to be done with this in 4 days!!

Hubby and I had planned on going to a play last night so I could get some extra credit, but I just felt like staying in. So we may go tonight. If not, they’re showing it next weekend also, but we’re going out of town on Saturday morning so we’d have to go on Friday night for sure.

Have a great weekend!!

6 comments :

  1. Hope you fee better soon!! Congrats on the very nice award. That's a list of some great blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get over your cold very very soon.

    You've done so great with sticking to the Shred. I'm roud of you! It's really impressive. 4 more days and you're finished!!!!

    ((HUGS)) Get well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have been picking up every germ floating around out there. Get lots of rest and let your husband wait on you! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the award! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, thank you so much for the award! I'm sorry you're feeling so lousy - take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...