SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Did I stick to my plan?

Yes, I did! So as of Saturday, so far so good! My brother agreed to do the 30 Day Shred with me. It was awesome having someone to do the workout with me. And get this, it must have really helped me pump it up because I burned 284 calories! That’s what I’m talking about! It felt good today. Didn’t have any knee pain while working out. I’m trying to be more aware of how far I’m letting my knee go down and ensuring it’s not going over my foot when I do squats and lunges. As for my brother’s opinion of the 30 Day Shred? “It was good.” Yep, that’s my brother. lol He worked up a little sweat but not nearly as much as “out of shape” me!

My mom and I went over to Lane Bryant because I had a $15 off of $15 coupon. We don’t have one very close to us at home, so I always try to take advantage of the coupons when I’m here. I found a pair of panties for $15 and ended up getting them for FREE!! Now that’s the kind of shopping that I like!

Then we headed over to Valli Produce. I always go there when we visit and basically get some groceries for the week. We bring a cooler and bring it all home. I’ve mentioned this store before, but they have this AMAZING produce section. REALLY cheap deals. I got avocados for .39 cents, papaya, Brussels sprouts, red pepper, yellow squash, 3/$4 packs of strawberries, eggplant and asparagus. There is probably more that I am forgetting! It’s an international market, so I always pick up chocolate from different countries when I’m there. I got myself a dark chocolate bar. I eat a couple of squares here and there and they always last a while! I also got my hubby a white chocolate bar. I got Muenster cheese for $1.99/ lb. 2 Chobani greek yogurts for .99 each! Coffee yogurt for .25, Smart Balance popcorn, authentic taco seasoning, corn tortillas for .39, a loaf of whole wheat bread, and some wafers for dessert once in a while. I’m sure that I’m forgetting something. My mom bought me two packages of egg plant hummus that I can’t wait to try!! All of this only cost me $27. I just love good deals!

The rest of the evening we’ll just spend relaxing. I’m looking forward to it. I feel so much joy inside. I’m so happy. I think I can attribute part of this to seeing the sun shine. We’ve had so many cold and cloudy days lately. It’s always so good to be home!

3 comments :

  1. What a great day of exercising and shopping. :)

    I'm sorry but I did not do the Shred today. I was on the go since 8am this morning. Guess I could have gotten up at 6:30am but I didn't. I just got through eating dinner and it's 8pm. If I Shredded now I would be sick. Guess one day missed isn't the end of the world. Funny that I feel guilty for missing. I'll be doing it tomorrow though. :)

    Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...