SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Weekly 5

Last week’s:

  1. Double my workouts. – Actually didn’t work out at all this week. Sick!
  2. Drink at least 8 cups of water a day. – I was faithful in this until I got sick.
  3. Do the FIRM workout in it’s entirety. – Didn’t get that done either…
  4. Continue the 10 sit-ups a day. - Nope
  5. Cook a healthy recipe and do a post on it. – Nuh uh.

Yeh, not quite sure why I’m even posting these this week! lol But I am cutting myself some slack due to unforeseen circumstances.

So I’m going to make this easy for myself and stick to the same goals as last week. One exception. To number 1, I’m going to attempt to do the 30 day shred for 30 days, starting tomorrow. So this will be my Tuesday/Thursday workout and if I want to do another workout that day I will, but if I’m tired, I won’t. But I will also continue my C25K MWF, or at least 3 times a week.

I’m really afraid of the scale this week. While I had lost all of that weight when I got sick, I gained it all back and some more. Want to know why? This is gross but my body is holding everything I eat in. That’s right. I haven’t had a “movement” since I started eating food again on Friday evening. UGH- When will it be back to normal? It’s quite uncomfortable. Any recommendations for my “troubles”? lol Sorry for TMI!!

4 comments :

  1. Lots of fiber and water. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. I'm going to second Tricia's suggestions. Hope you are feeling like yourself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe on the TMI. It happens. The first too comments already gave you good advice so follow it. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am happy you are better and now can continue on your plan to a healthier you....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...