SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 22, 2010

Honest Scrap Award

Thank you to Foodie Girl for giving me this award. :)

honest-scrap

Ten Best
1.  Best Meal Ever

It’s hard to think of the best meal I’ve ever had because so many meals are delicious. One of the best was at a local Japanese restaurant. You start off with a salad made with a ginger type dressing. Then you get some clear soup that has mushrooms in it. I always get chicken as my main entree. So good!

 
2.  Best Sleep Ever

At the Hilton hotel in Cocoa Beach Florida. I have never slept in such a comfortable bed or such nice sheets! They even had one of down down comforters and down pillows- bliss!

3.  Best Cup of Coffee

My Dad’s Tanzanian teaberry that he buys- best coffee ever!

4.  Best Romantic Moment

Walking through the rose gardens near the river in my hometown with my husband. We walked near a little pond and two white swans were swimming right next to each other. It was like a scene out of a movie. :)

5.  Best Childhood Memory Moment

Going to the pumpkin patch. There was this farm near where I grew up that had a pumpkin patch with all kinds of activities for kids. We used to LOVE going there.

6.  Best Moment of Your Life

The day that I met my husband. My life hasn’t been the same since! For the better of course! :)

7.  Best Moment of Revenge

I’m not the type to take revenge.

8.  Best Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You

My Mom and Dad being perfectionists. They always expected the best. Growing up it drove me crazy, but now I see the value in it. It has made me who I am today!

9.  Best Thing You Have Ever Done For Someone Else

I don’t really know? I think my husband is pretty happy to have me around. :) I hope that I can do things everyday to make life a little easier for those around me.

10.  Best Life Changing Moment

Well, besides the obvious, marrying my husband. I’d have to say that the decision to get healthy has been a life changing moment for me. I have changed my lifestyle completely. I will continue to see the benefits of this as I keep pressing on!

I’m supposed to nominate 5 blogs, but this time I’m just going to give this award to anyone who reads my blog! I am thankful for all of you!

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...