SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yoga

I would really like to give Yoga a try. Does anyone do this regularly? What do you all think of it? Do you really see benefits from doing it? I am looking for a good Yoga DVD to purchase and am looking for some recommendations! Also, if there are any other recommendations on any workout videos, I'd be happy to know! I have the 30 Day Shred and I found out about that on the blogs, so I think this is the best place to go for recommendations to get some tried and true ideas! :)

1 comment :

  1. Funny you should ask about yoga. I took a class today from a super bendy pretzel lady. It was only like my 4th class at the lady gym and 2nd instructor. I did buy The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga dvd. It is neat because you can build it to make it as long as you want, it helps with flexibility and you sweat. Yoga was not made for stiff, fat people (like myself) but Bob does a good job because he used some contestants in the video who were not at their goal weight yet. I think I got it at Target for $14.99. Not too bad, but I suggest buying a cheapo $10 yoga mat too or your feet will slip on the carpet (if you have carpet that is).

    Great job on your weight loss! I see you are well on your way to a pedicure. I am jealous. Please post about yoga. I am interested to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...