SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weigh In Day

A loss is a loss. I lost .8 lbs. this week. It's another step in the right direction, just not the big leap that I always hope for! I am happy with this loss because I know this wasn't my best week. This puts me at 255.6, total weight loss of 32.4.

Here are a few things that I can work on:

1. Watch the sweets
2. Be better at planning the meals for the day so I don't go over every day of the week. I ended up using all of my Weekly points and a few of my AP's. While you can lose weight this way, it's not as fast as it could be- hence the .8 loss.
3. Keep up the M-F workouts.
4. Focus more on healthier, more filling breakfasts. This morning I had peanut butter on Whole wheat toast, a banana, and milk and that seemed to keep me fuller longer.
5. Bring more healthy snacks to work.


In other news, I got my Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga dvd yesterday and I am excited to try it out. I picked up a pink yoga matt at Walmart this afternoon. So that's what tomorrow's workout will be! I'm excited to give that a try!

I also picked up a new peanut butter at Walmart. I can't remember the name of it but it's all natural. I'll have to write a review on that after I try it.

We're half way through the work week!! YaY! :)

1 comment :

  1. Congrats on another step in the right direction Mae!

    Sounds like a good list of things to keep up with. And enjoy your new natural peanut butter. Once I moved over to all natural peanut butter I was shocked by how much more delicious it was. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...