SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1st Weigh In

Ok, so things didn’t go as planned this week or this month for that matter! My goal was to meet my 30 lb. goal by the end of the month of June and I didn’t quite make it! I gained .2 lb. this week, putting me at 259. That’s 1 lb. away from goal, and a 1.6 lb. loss for the month. But then again, this is my 1st month to lose weight since April, so that’s a good sign. I’m thinking about starting to wake up at 4:30 AM so that I can get workouts in. Otherwise, I just don’t seem to want to work out. I have the most energy in the mornings, so maybe that will be tomorrow’s plan. I could handle going to bed a 1/2 hour earlier. My eating has been on track for at least today and yesterday. I need to keep on track for the whole week. I see the 4th of July as a potential stumbling block. My family is coming out for the weekend and I can’t wait to see them! My Dad has already asked if there is a walking path in the area because he has started to walk 2 miles every morning!!! So that’s a good incentive for me! :)

1 comment :

  1. I was just thinking about my own months of weight loss challenges, and that in the end NOT gaining is sometimes just as much of a victory as losing. Really! I was relfecting that over my adult life if I was not trying to lose- I was gaining... Yeah. So I spent a lot of time gaining. Maybe take that as a motivator... that you can do it all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...