SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 6, 2009

An Accomplishment

This morning I woke up at 4:30 AM and ran/walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes and biked for 10 minutes. At first I was a little tired but after about 5 minutes I woke up and it felt amazing! I am definitely going to continue this!! The awesome thing is, I wasn't tired all day long and definitely less hungry and apt to eat junk! I even got a really bad nights sleep last night, tossing and turning all night, so this is great! I don't think there's any way that I won't continue this. I do really good in the mornings, no excuses! I even went for a walk on one of my breaks today. :)

Also, I tried Hummus for the first time and I am in love! This stuff is delicious! I got the roasted red pepper and I've been eating it with light wheat thins. YUM! I can't wait to try the other flavors and it's so low in points!! The worst part is the wheat thins. What do you use Hummus for? I'd love some recommendations!!

2 comments :

  1. I love hummus on pita bread triangles.
    I also use it in place of mayo in tuna sandwiches. It is great as a spread for wraps that include chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...