SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Should I blog it?

Ok, today has not been a good day for me eating wise. I have really been struggling this week and I think it’s due to being unhappy at work (if you haven’t noticed haha). I’m really concerned with my WI tomorrow and am pretty much expecting a gain.

This morning I had corn chex w/ 1/2 cup blueberries and milk, and a banana. This seems to be enough to keep me satisfied. I had 2 small peaches and a 100 calorie pack for snacks. For lunch I ended up eating a walking taco, which was probably not the best choice but they were selling them to benefit St. Judes. It was yummy anyway! I also had 1/2 cup of bing cherries. And I also caved and bought cookies, which I haven’t done in over a week! NO MORE THIS WEEK!!! When I came home I had some crackers and hummus and then just had a handful of those chocolate stars you put on peanut butter cookies! TERRIBLE! So much junk food today!

I’m not really sure if I should even blog about the times that I mess up like this, but I want to be honest. I know that reading about other people’s struggles makes me feel not so alone, so I hope this can have the same effect.

It’s time to kick this into gear. I do not want to go backwards and gain back the weight that I have worked so hard to lose!!

On a more positive note, I have continued to work out every morning, this morning was the walk/run, and after Friday I will have completed 1 whole month!! That’s an accomplishment! :)

2 comments :

  1. Yeah! Blog it all of the time! Spill it! Get that shit out!!

    That is kind of how I feel... no one knows you here- take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes writing it all down gives you a chance to step back and look at it clearly. I say blog it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...