SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 10, 2009

I did it!!

The past two days have gone well, although I didn't post yesterday. Yesterday, I got up for a 30 minute bike ride in the morning. It doesn't feel like I am working as hard on the bike, but it's still exercise and I was a little sore from the 30 day shred. This morning I did my walk/run for 20 and biked for 10. It's my goal to do the walk/run 3 times a week, but most importantly, get 5 days worth of exercise minimum per week...and....

I got up every morning this week and worked out!!

I finally did it! I think I have finally found a way to work my exercise into my schedule and I'm very happy for that. It makes me feel so much better.

I got a off of work 1 1/2 hours early today. My husband has had the past two days off, so it's nice to have him home! :) We don't have any major plans for the weekend, but boy am I ready!!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...