SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Food hangover, Lots of Water, and anticipation!

I was up again this morning at 4:30 for my workout. I have to admit that it seemed a lot harder this morning, but I persevered and made it through. :) I think it was the food that I ended up eating for supper last night, some leftover potato salad, and bbq beans. I just felt like I had a bad food hangover. But I am feeling much better now after a day of good eating! I made it outside for a walk on my break again although it was hot, muggy and not very enjoyable because of that! I have noticed that I am getting A LOT more water in now that I am working out in the morning. This morning I drank 4 cups of water after my workout, that really adds up! I am just so hungry. My lunch break at work is at 11:00 and we don't usually eat supper until 6:30 or 7:00. I did have some cherries and hummus w/ wheat thins, but I am still so hungry! I must stay out of the kitchen because tomorrow is WI and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY more than anything want to FINALLY meet this 30 lb. goal tomorrow!! I have been up by a couple of pounds the past couple of days, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments :

  1. I love your blog and hope you don't mind if I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely don't mind! :) The more followers the better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...