SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday's Over

Thankfully!! I hate Mondays, it's just so hard to get going after the weekend. I got up out of bed and did my run/walk this morning. While the running is getting easier, getting out of bed is not. But I keep telling myself:

a. What's 30 minutes?
b. Think of how great you feel when you're done!
c. Exercise is the only way you're going to lose weight.
d. You owe this to yourself.

Of course, once I'm done I feel terrific. It's easier to think about getting up tomorrow for a workout now that Monday's is over.

Today has been a success. I have made a promise to myself that there will be no cookies out of the vending machine this week. While I do admit that I did get a sweet craving and had a handful of M&M's, they were 1/3 of the points of the cookies. So I'm all good. :)

I'm a little worried about WI on Wednesday. I haven't gained so much as to go past my 3o lb. goal, so that's a good sign. The weekend was a little tough on me. If I can do well for these 2 days, I should be ok.

I've been able to eat lettuce out of our garden and it's delicious! We also have green onions, which are awesome too! This is the time of year we get loads of fruits and veggies from my in law's, who are farmers. Delish!

2 comments :

  1. I have a serious sweet tooth, and I usually eat a square of dark chocolate after lunch and then a little dessert of something (like a dark chocolate mint) after dinner... it helps! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm...M&Ms my dear old friends (or enemies depending how you look at it). Peanut butter ines are my fav. I cannot stop at one handful so good for you. You are really living life in moderation.

    My inlaws are farmers too! They send beef. But I sure could go for some veggies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...