SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Randoms

Every day around the same time I get incredibly exhausted. Could this have something to do with my eating habits? How could I make changes so that I don't get so exhausted? I come home from work and just crash. I'm too tired to cook a good dinner or do much of anything but lay around. I know that my job can be mentally taxing, but there has to be more to it!

This morning's workout was the 3o Day Shred. I can feel my endurance building very slowly. My arms were still sore from yesterdays workout, so some of those moves were a little tough today. One more day of working out and I'll have kept my goal for 2 weeks.

I don't want my eating to get out of line. I feel like I need a filling meal. What's sounding good right now are mashed potatoes and gravy. That's terrible, isn't it? I just feel like I need a good filling meal to satisfy some cravings so that I don't go on an eating spree. Maybe I need to eat a bigger breakfast so that I don't get hungry throughout the day. When you're short on time though, that can be difficult. I've been meaning to eat oatmeal in the morning, but after my workout, the last thing I want is hot, filling food.

I am so happy that tomorrow is FRIDAY!! Finally. I still have my pedicure to look forward to and I'm hoping to get that done this weekend too.

I also want to say thank you to those of you who post comments for me. I really, really appreciate these and they really encourage me. This has been the best support network ever. Thank you for writing in your blogs and offering honesty and encouragement along your own journeys. You are all such inspirations to me!!

1 comment :

  1. I don't know what hours of the day you eat, but maybe expirement with the times you are eating, and maybe eating more whole grains for lunch for a couple of days to see how things work out when you get off, and then switch to more protien to see what happens... fruit and vegtable heavy next... you might need to record your expirements to go back and reflect on them. There is no easy answer, but YOU are your best personal scientist.

    GGGOOOOOOOODD Luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...