SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 27, 2009

After Weekend Update

This weekend was very difficult for me eating wise. There was too much junk food and we already know about my weakness for cookies!

Other than that, we had such a fun time!! We spent the day at the lake and swam and played beach volleyball. We were active ALL day long and I am still sore from it! I guess all of the activity helped out because I weighed less this morning than I did on Friday morning, so that was good news to me! I am still up 2 lbs from WI last week, but this seems to be the trend for me and then I lose it by Wed.

I went home early today. I know I really need to stop doing that because I don't get paid when I go home. It's just so hard to say no when they ask though! I absolutely hate my job! Today's plan is to surprise my husband and mow the lawn. I'm also going to clean up the house as the in law's are coming tonight to drop off some sweet corn.

I got a new laptop, I'm so excited about it! My other one is a 17" and it's so hard to lug around. Walmart has Compaq's on sale for $298!! What a steal! Check them out! :)

Hope you're all doing well! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...