SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weigh In Day

I did it!! I finally did it! I didn't only meet my 30 lb. goal, but I blew past it with a total weight loss of 31.6 lbs. I know that my ticker says 32, but it rounds to the nearest number. I am so excited to have finally gotten here!

My total weight loss for this week: -2.4

I really believe in exercise now! This was the first weigh in since getting a full week of exercise in. This morning I was up to do my 30 minute Core Workout with my stability ball.

To celebrate, I got off work a little early and headed over to VS to stock up on my favorite lotions and body sprays that I have been depriving myself of lately to try to make it a goal! Then I went to the pool and relaxed in the sun for 1 1/2 hours. It felt so good! I can't wait to go to the pool and not be embarrassed about what I look like. I want to be one of those hot, skinny girls!

So, on to my next goal...COME ON COACH PURSE!! I can't wait for this one!!

5 comments :

  1. Way to go! Keep up the great work. Exercise makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's excellent.

    The best part of wildly jumping over your goal: only 8.6 pounds to your next goal instead of a full ten!

    Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...