SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 13, 2009

Thirsty!

I have been soooo thirsty today and I'm not totally sure why! I have had a total of 15 cups of water today and I really haven't been peeing anymore than usual. What is this about!? Last night I did go out for Mexican food where I ate 1/2 cheese quesadilla with chips and salsa, nothing too major. I don't feel bloated by any means. This morning I did my walk/run and afterwards I thought I was going to die of thirst. I know this probably isn't healthy, but I wait to weigh in after I workout, so I don't drink anything before hand. By the way, I was able to run at 5.5 mph for each of my running parts, usually I have to slow down towards the end. So I think I'm seeing some progress! I might try to progress to week 2 of the Couch to 5k next week, we'll see how I feel.

It was a back to work Monday for me and those are never fun. :( I'm really tired and so ready to just relax with my hubby for the night! Did I mention that I have the world's best husband? I am such a lucky girl! He is so supportive of me on this weight loss journey. We went for a 30 minute bike ride together last night, so that's an extra workout that I didn't have to do! I hope you all made it through your Mondays and have a great week! :)

1 comment :

  1. are we married to the same man? :)

    MizFit, who ISNT so thirsty yet lives in 104 degree heat and needs to follow suit with the water....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...