SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 24, 2009

Honest

I'm going to be honest, I have gained a few lbs. in the past couple of days. I have been a little stressed out and while I haven't been going overboard, I probably haven't been watching what I eat as carefully.

This weekend my family is getting together and I'm really looking forward to that. I'm sure there will be lots of yummy food but my brothers are really active and really into sports, so I'm sure I'll get some exercise if I want it!

I have now worked out for 3 weeks in a row of M-F's. Yay! I have to keep this up! I can see my ability improving.

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments :

  1. Great job with the exercise! Get the food reigned in and you will lose those few pounds lickety split!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the exercise front, and also for being in a place that you can be open with others about your struggle. Thanks for sharing...we all feel like that sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...