SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mad at Myself but I Have Faith in Myself Too

Here I am at weigh in day again. Today's results weren't so pretty. I gained 2.4 lbs. this week. The good news is that I am still at 30 lbs. lost. What a disappointment to step on the scale and see that. I wasn't really surprised though, but I always hope for a miracle.

So in order to improve for the coming week, I find it important to address this week's issues and how I am going to change those issues:

1. I ate too many sweets: I am limiting myself to sweets once a day and that's for dessert for supper. If I crave sweets during the day, I can eat fruit or I will allow myself 1- 100 calorie pack, as that is controllable.

2. I let stress get to me: I am going to work on staying positive. I am going to keep looking for a new job. I am going to blog about what is bothering me instead of eating my worries.

3. At the family get-together, I put aside all healthy eating for the day: I am going to plan ahead and bring healthy food to munch on. I am going to remember my goals and that every bite makes a difference.

Those are the 3 things that I feel tripped me up this week. I think I have a good starting point for this week. Now, as an effort to try to stay positive, here are some things I did RIGHT this week:

1. I got up at 4:30 am and exercised M-F.

2. I drank more than enough water.

3. I ate more than enough fruits and veggies.

4. I let go of my insecurities and enjoyed myself playing beach volleyball and felt great for being more active!

5. After seeing my gain this morning, I really wanted to just pout and go back to bed. Instead, I kept going and did a run/walk.

Once again, I left work unpaid at 12:00. I need to stop doing that and have decided I won't leave early for the rest of the week. I had some terribly rude customers who yelled at me today, the air conditioner was broken and it was hot, and I had a headache. Not to mention the other daily annoyances. I also found out that my hopes for switching to a new account at work are crushed because I would have to take a $1000 pay cut to do so. Forget that, I'll find a new company to work for! Do any of you work from home? If so, where did you find your job?

Once again, I really appreciate all of your comments on my posts. I check back often to see if anyone has commented. I appreciate your tips and your encouragement. You really are my support system and I thank you for that! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...