SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 17, 2009

Confession

I have started a very bad habit.

OK, so there are these cookies in the vending machine........

Enough said. I think I have bought them almost every day this week. They are so yummy but I think I am eating them because I am trying to find comfort from work stress. It is so stupid of me because they are 6 points and I earn 5 points from my morning workout. Do I really want to get up at 4:30 AM everyday so I can eat a cookie?

Not a good idea.

Scale forgive me, for I have diet sinned. :)

1 comment :

  1. Forgive and forget. Why don't you buy some lower point cookies at the store and keep them in your desk?

    I know the habits are hard to change but that is what this journey is all about.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...