SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weigh in Day

This morning I weighed in at 206.6. I lost .3 this week. After a less than stellar week, I’m alright with that. I’m going to pull it together this week. I already have the past couple of days, which is probably why I had any loss at all.

I have stuck with my training plan the entire time, which I am proud of. I am working out 6 days per week. I have run 4 miles twice now. My shorter runs are 30 minutes, and vary in distance from about 2.3-2.5 miles, depending on the day. I’m supposed to run 5 miles this weekend, but the weather forecast isn’t looking good! I’m also not sure I’m READY for 5 miles, so we’ll see. I know I don’t want to do it on the treadmill for sure. I will do my best though!

That’s pretty much all I’ve got right now. I wish I had better news for the weigh in, but I’ve been struggling…again.

But I haven’t given up, in case you haven’t noticed.

9 comments :

  1. It's great that you have gotten yourself back on track and managed to keep the scale going in the right direction! Good luck with the running, I'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really awesome that even though you were struggling with your eating you didn't stop with the exercise. That is where I always mess up. If I'm failing in one area, I quit in all areas. So that definitely says, to me, that your lifestyle has CHANGED because even though eating wasn't perfect not exercising just wasn't an option. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on not giving up and continuing to move forward with your running and your workouts! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been struggling as well. At Thanksgiving, I was down to 199 and as of yesterday I'm up to 217. I'm really trying to get back on track, but it's hard!

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for soldiering on and getting those workouts in Alissa. A loss is a loss, and that is good news! Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Job!
    Atleast its a loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good attitude, Alissa. Get in some good days, and that will lead to more good day than bad days, and that doggone scale will move down:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inspiring. I also started aerobic 6 days a week now. surprisingly, I feel energized. All I have to do is just drag myself out to workout. Not easy at first but 100 step is begin a single small step, right.

    Best,
    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...