SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pretty Pink Champagne Cupcakes

cupcakes 005

We are having hubby’s parents over for dinner tomorrow and whenever we have guests, that gives me an excuse to try something creative in the kitchen. I’m a big fan of cupcakes, and have a couple of cupcake cookbooks that I hadn’t baked anything out of. When I saw these, I thought they would be perfect for tomorrow! The cake is a pale pink, topped with pale pink frosting, sparkly bright pink sprinkles, and pearlized sprinkles. So girly. Hubby doesn’t mind eating them either. lol And you know how I love all things pink.

This gives you the basic idea for the recipe, although the cookbook I have has a recipe for the cake itself too, instead of using a boxed cake mix.

So if you have an Easter party to go to tomorrow, I recommend these pretty pink things! I certainly wouldn’t bake them if it were just hubby and I to eat them…! It’s always fun having people over so I can bake something a little more extravagant than normal.

Enjoy!!

6 comments :

  1. My mouth is watering. I love cupcakes and they're so pretty in pink! Hope you have a great dinner with the in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my those look so good. I so want a cupcake now. Mallory and I love to watch DC Cupcakes on netflix ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a nice Easter, I am making salad to take :) nothing fancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and your hubby have a VERY happy Easter Alissa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a fabulous Easter. These cupcakes look amazing. xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...