SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 30, 2012

I Got a Job!

I just wanted to let you all know that today was my first day at my new job!! I am now a part time reporter/photographer for a newspaper.

Today I just got associated with a few influential people, did a little research and worked on finding some stories. I had my first photo assignment tonight and I can tell you it sure didn’t feel like work to me!! I am so excited to, hopefully, have found a job doing something that I love to do!! I know it’s pretty early yet though. Smile

I am continuing to work 30 hours at my current job and will pick up to 20 hours at this part time position. It was a good first day!!

Today was another step towards my dreams!

17 comments :

  1. Congrats! That sounds like a really fun job. You are gonna be a busy gal now! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! Glad your photo shoot ;) went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! That's something I would love to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, congrats to you! how awesome and what a neat job! before earning my health and phys degree, I was a journalism/advertising major, so somewhat similar goals! very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! That's so awesome Alissa, I'm very happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new job!! Very excited!

    Sounds like you're going to be a busy girl...but when it doesn't feel like work it won't matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm happy for you that you've found something that doesn't feel like work. I feel like that about my job (most days), and I think it's a really important feeling to have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting that job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I would love to get paid to take pictures :) I am sure you will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the job! It sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a super cool job you have landed. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Alissa. This is FANTASTIC!!!! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry Alissa...the comment above is from me, Roz...not Dennis. I didn't realize my husband was still logged into google on this laptop. That said, I'm sure he'd send his congrats too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the new job and kuddos for having such a busy schedule now! How did you get the reporter/ photographer gig? That sounds like something I'd wanna do. Glad to hear you're doing good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...