SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weigh in Day: Week 2 On the New Plan

I wasn’t so sure how weigh in was going to go this morning. I can always gauge it by how tight my ring feels—as far as water retention. I knew I had put in the work though. My ring was slightly tight this morning. But I stepped on the scale and lost 1.6 lbs.! I weighed in at 203.9. That’s right on track for 1.5 lbs. per week. Theoretically, I should have lost more based on the amount of calories burned, but I’m ok with that! As long as I lose 1.5 lbs. per week, I’ll be happy.

For breakfast, I ate an egg scrambled with Jimmy Dean Turkey sausage crumbles, oatmeal with peanut butter and a sliced banana, and skim milk.

31412 001

After hubby left, I hopped on the stationary bike for 45 minutes. I biked 11 miles and burned 261 calories. It wasn’t as fun as biking outside, but I got in an episode of Ugly Betty, which I am sad to say that I am coming to the end of!

While working, I sipped on coffee with Almond Joy creamer.

31412 002

It was nice to have the windows open in my office today! It’s days like these that I love working from home even more.

On my break, I ate a boiled egg.

31412 004

And 1/2 serving of roasted pumpkin seeds.

31412 005

For lunch, I was trying to use up some leftovers in the fridge and just kind of made up a pasta. I used whole wheat pasta, teriyaki chicken wings, avocado, shredded carrot, black beans and light Caesar dressing.

31412 007

It was pretty good! I finished it up with the last Reese’s PB egg.

31412 008

I like to keep a little something sweet in the house to eat in moderation. I thoroughly enjoyed this and was satisfied with one again. Yay!

I obviously was craving some carbs today! All I could think about was oatmeal this morning, and then as soon as I saw the leftover pasta in the fridge, I knew I had to have that! Is my body trying to tell me something? I felt a lot more satisfied after lunch though.

It was such a beautiful day and I wanted to get out there and enjoy it, so on my break, I went for a short walk around the neighborhood. It was 72 degrees and felt wonderful! I walked .71 miles in 11:34 minutes and burned 69 calories. Better than nothing!

It was another busy day at work today. I was glad when it was finally over!

Hubby had supper ready for me when I was done. He grilled a steak and we split it and also baked some Alexia All Natural Sweet Potato Waffle fries. SO good. Steaks are HUGE and this was proof that each steak is really 2 servings sizes. I ate 3.4 oz., which was only half of the steak.

31412 009

I also made myself a side salad with lettuce, tomato, a boiled egg, and FF French.

31412 010

That puts me at eating 1626 calories for the day. My new budget is 1667 because of my weight loss this week. I ate some different foods today, but I stuck to my plan! That’s not including exercise calories burned. I could have done better in the fruit/veggie department though. I was 10g short on the protein goal today. It’s so hard to meet that for some reason!

We’re officially over half way to the weekend!

5 comments :

  1. Amazing!! You are so close to ONEderland!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss!! You're doing so well!!

    And a HUGE kudos to you for having 1 pb egg and being satisfied!! moderation is always a challenge...so good job girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lunch salad looks SO good to me! I like all those ingredients, except maybe carrot and never tried Caesar dressing. But it just looks good! I'm a big carb fan, too, especially pasta! Congrats on the great loss! I know that feels great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Your commitment to exercise is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome way to stay on track! i always crave oatmeal...yummy! those pumpkin seeds look so good!!! never thought to have those as a snack!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...