SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 23, 2012

Flatout Meals

It’s Friday!!! Yay! It’s always easier to roll out of bed on Friday morning, especially when it’s a shorter work day!

For breakfast, I made breakfast wraps on Flat Outs with one egg, one egg white, FF Sharp Cheddar, and turkey. I also had a small amount of fruit (that’s all we had left) and skim milk.

32312 004

Delicious! There are so many options for making these.

I hit the treadmill right away. I ran 2 miles straight in 23:22 and walked the rest for a total of 2.15 miles in 30 minutes. I decided to run a little slower and that helped me get less discouraged on the treadmill. I’ll be happy when I can run outside again!

I lost one of my Zippearz ear buds and so I had to use the regular ear buds and they are no good in comparison!! Ugh! I need to find the package that came with my Zippearz with extra pieces.

I made sure to add one of these to my water after working out.

32312 006

When I ran Wednesday morning, I ended up getting a headache later in the day. I read an article saying if you get a headache after working out, drinking a sports drink during/afterwards can help. The good news, no headache today! It’s common for me to get a headache if I work out in the morning.

While working, I sipped on coffee with FF vanilla creamer.

32312 007

On my first break, I made a green smoothie with Greek Yogurt, spinach, 2 oranges, and milled flax. This was not the best green smoothie I’ve had for some reason.

32312 008

For lunch, I ate leftover roasted potatoes topped with leftover Shrimp-Peanut Stir Fry and a salad with lettuce, tomato and light Asian dressing.

32312 009

I finished it up with a Reese’s egg.

32312 010

I got off work early today which was fabulous! Hubby got home just a few minutes before I was done working. It’s the weekend! YAY!

For supper, I made chicken alfredo pizzas on Flat Outs along with green beans.

32312 011

32312 014

We are going to get cupcakes at the cupcakery tonight. Cannot wait. I love those things.

I have 197 calories left for the day before any exercise calories kick in. I’m good to go!

I hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments :

  1. Your pizza looks so delicious! And on a flatout, wow! I love flatouts, although sometimes I worry about eating too much added fiber to foods (between all my diet foods).
    keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What all do you use to make your flat out pizzas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your food always looks so good and varied. :d

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...