SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I’m Back!

Hello! Back to regular posting. I’ve had a couple of busy days and had to make my posts short and sweet. Smile

Thankfully, my weight was back down this morning. Hopefully it continues to go down now. After two weeks of staying on track, it makes it very discouraging to GAIN weight two weeks in a row. So I’m wondering if my body was in the monthly cycle the past two weeks, holding onto the water in PMS, and we all know how TOM does to the body too. Fingers crossed that this weight loss thing starts working for me again.

For breakfast, I ate leftover breakfast casserole, skim milk, and a banana.

32912 004

Yummy!

And then I sat down and enjoyed a cup of coffee with Almond Joy creamer.

32912 005

I had a little bit of a hard time convincing myself to get outside for my run today. But I did it! I still had to bundle up a bit today. A little chilly!

32912 015

Today was a 30 minute run and I ran 2.45 miles. On Tuesday, I ran 2.3 miles in 30 minutes. So that’s an improvement! It was a 12:14 pace, which is good for me! I burned 428 calories. And I was glad I went!

Only one more run left this week and it’s the 4 miler!! Eeeek! Wish me luck!

I made sure to drink my Propel Zero after the run. No headache!

32912 018

For lunch, I made a tostada. These have become one of my favorite meals lately! I use a high fiber tortilla, refried beans, salsa, lettuce, tomato, and FF cheese. This time I also added leftover grilled chicken. SO good. I accidently over baked the tortilla today though. Whoops!

32912 020

And I finished it up with some fresh pineapple. It was so sweet and delicious. They were finally a good price!

32912 021

I worked a few hours for a friend today. While working, I sipped on an Almond Joy iced latte.

32912 022

For supper, we grilled FF hot dogs, which I had on light bread with peanut butter and ketchup. Yes, I put peanut butter on my hot dogs. There is no other way. lol. I also had seasoned potato curls and a side salad.

32912 023

Yum, Yum!

And then I had a slice of my friend’s WW strawberry pie. Delish!

32912 024

I still have 222 calories left before exercise calories burned. A good day.

Hubby has this fierce lawn mowing competition going on with the neighbor. We call our neighbor Kenny, which isn’t really his name but he looks like Kenny Chesney so we call him that. lol When Kenny mows his lawn, hubby mows the lawn. When hubby mows our lawn, Kenny mows his. And tonight, they’re BOTH out mowing the lawn in the pouring rain…and hubby doesn’t want to quit because Kenny isn’t quitting…LOL MEN!!

7 comments :

  1. Kenny! I love it! I have nicknames for almost everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny that they are in competition!

    Good for you for going on a run :)

    I'm experiencing pre-PMS bloat at the moment. Hopefully it goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's neat to see all the crazy ways we eat our foods. LOL. I have a friend whose husband always ate a PB, mayo, and pickle sandwich!!! She was so grossed out, but when she tried it she loved it, too. Ewwwww to me... still haven't tried that one. LOL

    Great job on the exercising!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good and keeping it on track. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've had a good day! Great job on the run
    Hope you get your 4 miler :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at the mowing!!!! If nothing else, the friendly rivalry will ensure a good looking neighborhood. Too funny. Have a great Friday Alissa!!! (you look cute in that pic!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm finally getting rid of the monthly bloat, I hate it!!! LOL @ the mowing competition, that's awesome.

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...