SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 30, 2012

A Long Day

It has been quite the week this week! I am happy that it is finally Friday! Today seemed to drag on forever.

We had thunderstorms for most of the night last night, and after last year’s derecho, the wind keeps me awake! So I recorded my worst night of sleep since getting my FitBit, which really wasn’t all that bad at 91% still! I usually rank about 98-99% though.

image

It isn’t QUITE accurate though, because I know I was awake from 2 AM to 3 AM, but I must have just been lying still.

My FitBit’s “chatters” make me laugh sometime. They’re often different. Today it said, “I like you, Alissa.” Well. I like you too, little buddy! lol

For breakfast, I ate 1/2 serving of oatmeal with 1 Tbs. PB2 mixed in, topped with 1/2 of a sliced banana. I also had an egg and skim milk.

33012 001

I FINALLY decided to try PB2 for the first time. I like it! I want to try the chocolate PB2…although with my history of Nutella, that might be dangerous!

I wasn’t feeling it this morning, but I made myself bike for 20 minutes. Once I was doing it, it wasn’t so bad. I biked 5 miles and burned 126 calories.

While working, I sipped on an iced latte with FF vanilla creamer.

33012 002

On my first break, I ate a 100 calorie popcorn.

33012 003

I also ate a light string cheese.

33012 004

I had breakfast casserole and a side salad for lunch with lettuce, tomato, blue cheese and French.

33012 005

33012 006

And finished it up with an Adora dark chocolate calcium supplement.

33012 008

On my last break, I ate pineapple.

33012 010

And one of these 100 calorie packs…didn’t need it.

33012 011

And ummm, I had some white chocolate which I didn’t picture. Feeling way too snacky today. I haven’t done that for a long time!

Sigh. What a day! I’ll be happy when my body is back to normal and I no longer want to eat everything in sight!

Hubby and I are going out for supper tonight and I get to do a little shopping! Can’t wait!

Have a good weekend!

9 comments :

  1. I love the chocolate PB2! Travel carefully ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know the Ultra talked! I want a pink one! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! Maybe your little machine thought you would need a pick me up today since it thinks you didn't sleep as well last night. LOL. Cute. My body is just as of last night hitting the "eat everything sweet" mode. Ugh. Stupid TOM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want a Fitbit! Feel free to chatter about it as much as you want because I would love to hear your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your breakfast casserole looks so delish! Do you have a recipe to share maybe??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job tracking all your food intake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a sure sign my period is coming or is in full force...insatiable hunger!

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Breakfast casserole looks so good. Checked your recipies but it wasn't there. I'm sad. Congrates on your jogging, your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so awesome! super proud of you SIS. You can no doubt run a 10k and beyond. Training, its just that. We can't just go run without practice!!! Good work today.

    Online bingo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...