SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Again

This past weekend was a very active one. It felt great, but my body is pretty sore and tired now. You can read about Saturday’s activities here. On Sunday, hubby and I walked up to our local park and played a little one on one basketball. He beat me, 10-3, but it was still fun!

31912 003

My weight was up this morning by a lot. I’m hoping it’s just my muscles retaining fluid. I am within my calories and all though. I did eat more this weekend because I was so active. I didn’t eat all of my exercise calories burned, but I wonder if I am going to have to find that balance of how much more I need to eat on very active days.

For breakfast this morning, I ate a slice of banana bread with Brummel and Brown, a boiled egg and skim milk. There is a banana pictured, but I didn’t eat it.

31912 004

I thought I would take a rest day today because I can feel that my body is very tired and sore in my ankles and legs, especially. I am going to miss running in the nice weather this week. I’m not liking the forecast!!

image

YUCK! Although it didn’t rain all day today but started this evening! So I’m not sure how this will all turn out anyways!

While working, I sipped on coffee with FF vanilla creamer.

319102 001

On my first break, I ate the banana pictured in my breakfast photo. I also ate almonds.

319102 015

It was a crazy morning at work today. Always nice when a Monday starts off like that…!

I was super excited to get this tank top and more pink laces from Fit Approach. Cute, huh?

319102 011

319102 013

This time, I’m sending the pink laces off to my sister, who is a mother of 3 and training for a marathon. She needs that girl power motivation! I’m super proud of her. Smile

For lunch, I ate a salad with lettuce, tomato, avocado, a boiled egg, leftover grilled chicken, pecans, and light Caesar dressing.

319102 016

My work day continued to be even more crazy after lunch. I was so ready for the day to be over!

On my break, I ate a Reese’s Egg.

319102 017

I could have eaten 10 of these if I had let my stress control my eating. But I didn’t. I ate one and left the kitchen. Victory!

Hubby had supper ready for me when I finally got off of work. We had Van De Kamp’s Parchment Bake Lemon Pepper Tilapia with leftover stuffing and green beans. This fish flavor was really good too!

319102 018

We finished it up with FF/SF chocolate pudding.

319102 019

We were invited over to an elderly couple’s place tonight to visit. It was nice to get to know them! They served us ice cream and cookies. I had about 1/4 cup of ice cream and a chocolate chip cookie. They reminded me of my grandparents. Smile

A few too many sweets today. Whoops! I’ll do better tomorrow.

And now I am ready to hit the hay! It’s been a long day!

2 comments :

  1. I hate when the scale goes up after I do more exercise than I'm use to, but I really do bet that is it. Happens to me, at least. Cute b-ball pic. :) Loved my adora, btw! Got it today. That stuff is dangerous! haha. Our weather report looked like that last week. It would be beautiful either morning or night and then rain the other half of the day. I can handle that! Rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a post workout pic? You look great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...