SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Complacent - A Scary Thought

I have not posted my food pictures for the last couple of days for a couple of reasons. The obvious one, my eating hasn't been what it should have been, which is odd because you would think I would be ultra-motivated after meeting my 20 lb. goal. I have been doing really well until supper time. I know it is emotional eating and I MUST get it under control. My husband says I am not allowed to talk about work or school the entire weekend. :-P

I am starting to see physical results from my weight loss, which is awesome! This is kind of weird, but I start to feel good (understandably) but then I start thinking I can eat what I want (not understandably). Why do I feel like that? I need to lose A LOT more weight! I guess I need to keep telling myself that the more I lose, the better I am going to look and feel. Does anyone else have this problem? It's like my good behavior is paying off and I reward it with bad behaviour. Strange.

I came across an article this morning that was a lot of inspiration for me. You can view it here.

My plan for today is to stay on points 100% and get in some well needed exercise. I must keep going and I know that I can! I need to take a look at all that I have accomplished so far and be proud of my hard work instead of downgrading myself. I am the only person who accomplished this. It was ME and if I can lose 20 lbs, I can certainly lose even more!!

2 comments :

  1. Great job so far! I understand about wanting to start letting food come back in. It's hard to be 100% disciplined 100% of the time, and success can breed overconfidence.

    Recognizing that will help you tighten the reigns back up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that too!! I try to let me non-food rewards replace that desire to reward my self with bad food! I know it's hard though...keep your goals in mind and that will keep you going!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...