SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Eats

Here are pictures of what I ate Wednesday. Feedback is appreciated!! What can I be doing different? I am allowed 34 pts.

Breakfast: 1 cup oatmeal, 1 banana, 3 cups of water. (4 pts)


Lunch: 1 1/2 cups tomato soup with water, 15 saltine crackers (a little excessive)

2 slices light wheat bread, 1 piece cheese, 1 tsp. med. blend I can't believe it's not butter. 1/2 cup light vanilla yogurt, 1/4 cup raspberries, 1/4 blackberries. 1 tbps. ketchup. (11.5 pts) My lunch isn't usually this big, but I was home so I ate the grilled cheese and more tomoato soup than usual.
For snacks: I ate an orange around 9:00, and the beef jerky shortly after. (2 pts) I had 1/2 cup grapes around 3:45. I ended up not eating the apple that is pictured below. I also had a lindt truffle from Valentine's day for 2 pts.





For Supper I had 2 cups of iced tea, 1 glazed pork chop, 1 homemade whole wheat roll, 1 cup carrots. (10 pts)




For dessert I had 1/2 cup fat free vanilla yogurt with 1/2 cup strawberries, 1 slice of homemade whole wheat banana bread and I ended up putting about 1 tsp. cream cheese frosting on top of that. (3.5 pts)


I think I snacked too much today. What do you think? I know I went a little overboard with the bread today too. I baked the banana bread and the rolls today so I wanted to give them a try. I also drank about 9 cups of water total. I didn't get any dairy in, unless the ice cream and cheese count, I guess. I need to stop at the grocery store as we are out of milk.


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...