SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day! My husband and I are going to Des Moines for a little outing and some shopping. He has been wanting to eat at the Machine Shed since December, so we're going to go out for lunch for Valentines Day. I don't even think their SALADS are healthy. But the food is delicious. I haven't been to one in forever either, there is one in my home town in IL, but not anywhere close to here.

My husband surprised me with some a dozen BEAUTIFUL red and pink roses yesterday when I got home. I'll take a picture later and show you! Enjoy the day!

1 comment :

  1. mmmm the Machine Shed...an Iowa classic!! I luv that we're both "corn fed cuties"!!!! :)

    Hope you had a great v-day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...