SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update

Today I brought a fiber one bar with me to eat on my drive home from school. I must say that it is helping with the hunger issue so that I am not so hungry by the time I get home that I eat anything in sight.

I went to Taco Bell for lunch today. I tried a Fresco Style Supreme Chicken Burrito. I have never tried anything Fresco style before but it was sooo good. Only 6 points, I'd say it is worth it for something different. The guy that worked there said they just take off the cheese and sour cream and it eliminates a lot of the fat and calories. Maybe the refried beans helped fill me up a little more too. That would count as a vegetable, right?

As I assumed, I lost over 2 pounds this morning. I am no longer going to look forward to a weigh in because I always jinx myself. As I've said before, I weigh everyday (so I know where I've been), but I only COUNT the weight on Wednesday, towards my goals and tracking on WW.com. So I will hope for next week! I'm trying so hard to get these last pounds off! I think I'm going to buy myself a new pair of shoes for the 20 lb. goal. Anyone seen any cute ones lately?

2 comments :

  1. Yes! I just bought a pair today as a reward... I am actually going to post a picture later. I stalk the ROSS/TJ Maxx stores for shoes all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. New shoes are always fun!!

    And the burrito sounds yum...might have to try that out!! Good to know the healthy options!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...