SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday

For breakfast I had 1 slice of light wheat toast, 1/2 tbs. reduced fat chunky peanut butter, 1 banana. (3 pts)
For lunch I had 2 cups iced tea, egg salad (2 eggs, 1 1/2 T. light mayo), 1 cup Campbell's tomato soup made with water, 1 roma tomato, and 5 saltine crackers. (9.5 pts)
For dessert I had 1/2 fat free vanilla pudding cup, 1 banana, and 1 square of German baking chocolate drizzled on top. Yummy! (4 pts)
For a snack I had 2 small clementines. (.5 pt) For supper I had 2 cups of skim milk, 1 whole wheat roll, 1 cup roasted asparagus, and Thai Peanut Chicken. (12.5 pts)
For dessert, 1 one homemade Oatmeal Raisin cookie. (2 pts)
I also had 1 pkg of Hershey's kissables while watching Marley and Me. (4 pts)

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...