SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday Eats

For breakfast I had 1 slice light wheat toast, 1/2 tbs. of reduced fat chunky PB, 1 cup of V8 splash strawberry kiwi and 1/2 apple. (2.5 pts)
For a snack around 9:00 I had 1/2 cup blackberries and 1 pkg of honey wheat pringle sticks. (2 pts)For lunch I had 1 1/2 cups of Campbell's tomato soup made with water, 5 saltine crackers, fat free vanilla pudding cup, and 1 cup of grapes. (6.5 pts)
I got hungry around 1:30 and had a 100 calorie pack of Chips Ahoy from the machine in the break room. (2 pts)
Ok so far, right? Well, my husband and I had our tax appointment at night, so we decided we would go out for Mexican. I didn't get pictures of this as it was pretty busy in the restaurant and I didn't want to be snapping pictures. :-P I had about 12 tortilla chips with salsa, 1 soft chicken chimichanga (it's not fried, so I counted it as an enchilada), 1/4 cup refried beans. The chimichanga was WAYYY spicy for me, so I ended up using 1/4 cup of sour cream, 1/4 cup guacamole, and I also had about 1 tbps. of Queso dip. (20 pts).
Believe it or not, as I didn't eat as much early in the day, I still had 1 point left over after all of that...BUT.... We decided we wanted some dessert later, terrible I know, and I had a small turtle sundae at DQ. I couldn't find nutritional information for a small, so I used the info. for a medium. (14 pts!!!)
I still have my weekly points left, so that came out of there, of course. The funny thing is, I stepped on the scale this morning dreading the huge gain, and I had lost a bunch of weight...I'm not going to say how much because I'm sure I will gain by WI day. But these losses inspire me to keep going!
So eating wasn't the best yesterday, but I enjoyed it and I feel terrible this morning. Case in point, I'm always ready to eat healthy after eating such an unhealthy meal. So the journey continues...
Do I sound like I'm trying to justify myself!? WW does allow those extra weekly points though!

1 comment :

  1. I feel the same way after eating "bad food"!

    Oh and yes I do tan at "Tan World"! They must all have the same special this week!! And thanks for your sweet compliments!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...