SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday

For breakfast I had 2 cups Rice Krispys, 1 cup skim milk, 1/2 cup canned peaches, and 1 cup of V8 Splash- strawberry kiwi. (9 pts)
For snacks I had 1 pkg of Pringles Baked Wheat sticks and 1 medium apple. ( 3 pts)
For lunch I had a wrap made of 1 carb smart tortilla, 1 slice of turkey lunch meat, 1 slice of cheese. I also had 2 small clementines, 15 baked Doritos, 1/2 cup light vanilla yogurt and 1/2 cup blueberries. (8 pts)


For supper I had 1 salmon fillet, 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese, and 1 sweet potato, roasted and cut into fries. (9.5 pts)

For dessert I had 1 oatmeal raisin cookie, and 1 Swirls Italian Ice cup. (4 pts)

For a snack later on I had 18 gobstoppers. (2 pts)

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...