SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weigh in Day- I did it!!!

I met my 20 lb. goal today! Right on the dot! I am so excited to have finally met this goal. Every time I have dieted in the past, I have never been able to get to the 20 lb. goal.

I lost 3.2 lbs this week also, which is the most I have lost so far I think! Taking pictures of everything I eat has really been helping me! It keeps me honest with myself.

So, I am on the lookout for a new pair of shoes for my 20 lb. goal reward! I decided I just couldn't spend $80 on the Puma's. I love them and everything, but that's just too expensive right now!

*I'll just keep doing my happy dance!* :)

1 comment :

  1. CONGRATS!!! That is a great accomplishment!!

    Keep up the hard work!!!

    **happy dance 4 u** :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...