SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 6, 2009

Great Website

I just wanted to share a great website that I came across. It is great for calculating or searching for points for various restaurants, if WW doesn't have them listed. Just go to
http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/ .

On another note, today is my doctor's appointment. I have been tracking my blood pressure and plan to show it to her. I am also bringing my blood pressure reader to make sure that it is accurate. If it is like 20-30 points high, then my blood pressure is fine, if not, some changes need to be made to my meds or she'll run more tests. Hopefully, no more tests... Is it weird that I hope she weighs me? hehe. I've lost a lot of weight since the last time I was there.

Have a great day!! :)

1 comment :

  1. Not weird at all!! I have a dr appt coming up in the next month and can't wait to get weighed!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...