SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday

I feel like I ate so much food today, but at the end of the day I still have .5 point left.

For breakfast I had 1 cup frosted mini wheat, 1/2 cup milk, banana and water. (6 pts)

For lunch I had one slice of homemade lasagna, 1/2 cup zucchini, 2 slices of garlic toast made with light wheat bread and a very small amount of light I can't believe it's not butter, Mediterranean blend and 2 cups of iced tea. (7.5 pts)
For dessert I had 2 Oatmeal Raisin cookies and 1 1/2 cups of skim milk. (5.5 pts)

Later on, I had a snack of a Lindt Truffle from Valentine's day. (2 pts)
I also had 2 small clementines. (.5 pt)
For supper I had sweet and sour shrimp on 1/2 cup long grain rice and 1 cup of green beans. (5 pts)
For dessert I had 2 Oatmeal Raisin cookies and a smoothie made of 1/2 cup light vanilla yogurt, 1/2 banana, and a very small amount of strawberries and blackberries. (5 pts)
Later, I had 2 cups of Jolly Time Kettle corn. (2 pts)

The scale has really been showing some losses this weekend. I hope so bad that I don't gain a bunch of weight by Wednesday again! I have a much lighter meal planned for Tuesday night, so hopefully that will help!
As far as exercise goes, I haven't gotten any since last Saturday! There are absolutely no excuses! I am just not making the time for it. I know that fitting the exercise into my day will make the weight loss go a lot faster. I really need to work on that!

1 comment :

  1. Your eats the past few days look great!! You're doing so awesome!! Hope you're rewarded on the scale this week!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...