SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weigh in Day

Today wasn't as big of a loss as I had hoped. I lost .6 lbs. All week I had lost 2 lbs. or more but of course when it comes to the day that I actually count the weight, I gained. So, I'll keep on going!

I am proud of myself though! Yesterday after writing my post, I decided to get on the treadmill for the first time in a couple of weeks. I pushed myself really hard. I even upped my running to 1 minute straight with 1 minute walking, towards the end. I think I'm going to try to do that the entire time next time. I am not sore at all today, which is surprising. Maybe I didn't lose as much as I thought I would. Isn't it weird that I don't get sore from running or walking on the treadmill? I definitely get out of breath and my face gets crazy red, but I am never sore the next day. On the other hand, I get VERY sore when I do my stability ball exercises. Who knows?

1 comment :

  1. Hiya!

    Don't let your progress be ruled by the scale. Way to go on the treadmill... I've been avoiding it this week so you're inspiring me. :-)

    Keep going, stay focused, and keep sharing your success.

    Suz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...