SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is this February?

It is 60 degrees today! It's really hard to believe that it's February. It is absolutely gorgeous outside. The sun is shining and the sky is completely blue. Soo...

My professor canceled my second class today, meaning I got to go home at 1:45! I was really happy about that because of how nice it is outside. So...*drum roll please* I came home and went for an hour long walk outside. Now that is huge for me! :) I walked around the perimeter of the town I live in, it's a fairly small town. So I am really proud of myself. I gained 5 AP's just for that. I felt so good that after I had walked the whole lap around the entire town, I just kept going and went a little further. I listened to Kenny Chesney beach music on my iPod and it just felt so great! Now, I'm a little sore and tired, but it's a good sore and tired! :) I can't wait until Spring is officially here! I think it's supposed to be back down in the low 30's again tomorrow, so not as cold as it has been, but definitely not a springlike day.

I went to Famous Footwear today and found what I want for my next goal!!! They didn't have my size, but I know they will ship them for free if they have them at another store. I'm going to see if I can find this cheaper somewhere else first. They're Pumas- Way cute!

Tomorrow is weigh in...wish me luck!

1 comment :

  1. It's crazy how IA weather is isn't it?!?!?

    Way to go on the long walk...u rock!!!

    Can't wait to see your reward!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...