SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 26, 2009

One of those days

I ate 1/2 a Panera bagel today at work because our client so generously provided them. How could I say no to a Panera bagel? That's one milestone I haven't reached. I have a hard time saying no to the things in the office when people periodically bring them in. Not a huge deal because I limit myself I guess.

I am soooo hungry tonight for some reason. I'm trying to stay out of the kitchen but I did have two slices of cheese when I came home. I know that it is probably due to my not eating enough at lunch time. I need to eat something filling and then I do ok.

I know it is also due to stress. Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing with my life (career wise). I'm a Junior in college and an English major. Sometimes I really hate my classes and wonder if this is really for me and other times I love it. I don't know what career options are out there for me. I got two papers back today and I got a C and a D. Uncalled of for me. I ALWAYS get A's on my papers. Except for the one time I got a B+. I know almost everyone else in the class didn't do very well either. But it still brings me down. I worry, I stress and then I go to the kitchen for comfort. This must be a coping mechanism that I came up with a long, long time ago and I need to learn new behaviors. Eating isn't going to solve anything.

Just felt like writing to get a few things off of my chest! Thanks for reading. :)

2 comments :

  1. Some instructors grade much tougher at the beginning of a semester, just to get the students' attention. At the end of the semester, they may make upward adjustments in the grades. Hopefully, you should be fine. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry school is going less than perfect... I know that I have days where I am just DONE with the class that I am in... wanting to move onto next quarter... Blah! Done with this communications class!

    I hope you can get out of the funk!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...