SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weigh In Day

I hit another new low today! So exciting. I weighed in at 240.8, which is a loss of 1.2 lbs for the week. Total loss of 47.2 lbs. Edging closer to that 50 lb goal!

This was my first weigh in for the month of February. I lost 5 lbs in the month of January! I am thrilled with that because it exceeds my goal of 1 lb. a week loss. I have not had a loss that large in a month since March. I am hoping to keep this up through February! I think this competition at work is a great motivator to stay on track.

I completed day 3 of the 30 Day Shred today. I burned more calories than the past 2 times, so I must be able to work harder. Maybe this is silly, but I can feel myself being able to endure a little longer than I could on day 1. Maybe it’s too early to tell. :) But, I’m definitely stronger than I was the very first time I did this workout.

I know this may not be the best decision ever, but I decided not to do the c25k workout this week. I’m concentrating on getting this morning 30 day Shred workout in. I like to run in the afternoons. MWF are my running days. Monday was out of the picture for health reasons, and today I’m just in the mood to take it easy this afternoon (don’t I deserve that once in a while?), and Friday we’re leaving town. Don’t worry, I plan to be back at it on Monday! I will do the 30 day Shred everyday though, so I’m still getting in more workouts than ever before. I still feel guilty though. Tuesday and Thursdays are just not good days for workouts in the evening because I'm exhausted after my really long days at work those days. Is it ok to cut myself some slack? Or should I be up and at ‘em running this week?

17 comments :

  1. YAY! Congratulations on the new low! That's so fabulous. You are going to break through that 50 pound barrier (and get a shopping spree!) in no time.

    Slack is fine as long as you don't make a habit of it. For now, I think it's fine to skip C25K. If two weeks from now all of us notice that you've curiously not mentioned C25K in any of your posts, then it becomes more problematic.

    I'm SO glad your feeling better and congratulations again on a new low. Way to go Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! What a great feeling that must be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...great job on all the weight loss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the loss!! even the big one at work that you weren't so sure of!! :) keep up the hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!! That's awesome :) Here's to a great month ahead for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go on the loss! I have not tried True Naked drink but I will look for it next time. Thanks for the comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, a BIG BIG ^5 on the weight loss. You're rocking that scale's world! :)

    Cut yourself some slack. The Shred is tough enough on its own. While you feel stronger today, I feel weaker. I'm so sore! LOL but I did it.

    So how are you doing the Shred when you go out of town? I'm asking for myself too because we may be going out of town and stay in a hotel this month. I was worried about jumping around and bothering people. I guess I could bring my computer to play the DVD.

    You're doing great!!!!!! Keep it up! 3 days down, only 27 days left of shredding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats you are doing AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about feeling stronger in a short period of time. Your muscles must be responding well to your new workouts. Good for you! Doesn't it feel good to be getting stronger?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! You are going to hit the 50 pound mark in no time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Girl! I have been away a few days. Great job on the loss! You are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!! Congrats on the loss - you're doing great! Say buh-bye to those 5 pounds for-eva!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic....am so happy for you...you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the loss! You'll be breaking that 50 lb goal quickly with all of your shredding ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...